This project included the refurbishment and reconfiguration of the wetside changing rooms to form a new changing village. The leisure centre remained operational throughout the contract, which also included re-roofing, demolition, new walls and drainage works. Management of the installation and fitting of new cubicles and lockers was also required.
- Value: £435k
- Contract Period: 21 weeks
- Completion: December 2014
- Client: Central Bedfordshire Council
- Architect: B3 Architects (now Darnton B3 Architecture)
- Quantity Surveyor: Press & Starkey
- Structural Engineer: Furness Partnership
- Services: B3 Building Services
We received a Considerate Constructor’s Scheme Certificate of Compliance, click here to view.