This project includes the phased refurbishment and extension of a school for children with visual impairment and additional or complex needs.
The works comprise a 2 storey classroom block, new reception and internal ramp, internal alterations, new mechanical and electrical services and associated external works.
- Value: £2.45m
- Contract Period: 58 weeks
- Completion: March 2017
- Client: Whitefield Academy Trust
- Architect: Kyle Smart Associates
- Quantity Surveyor: Ridge and Partners LLP
- Structural Engineer: SDP
- Services Engineer: The Energy Practice
We received a Considerate Constructors Scheme Compliance Certificate, click here to view.