The construction of a 6 classroom, 2 storey block with WC facilities and the creation of an early years’ unit with an extension to the existing library. The school remained operational throughout this contract. This project was BREEAM rated ‘Very Good’.
- Value: £1.54m
- Contract Period: 39 weeks
- Completion: July 2010
- Client: London Borough of Hillingdon
- Architect: Purcell Miller Tritton
- Quantity Surveyor: Dudley Smith Partnership
- Engineer/Services: MLM Consulting Engineers
We received a Considerate Constructor’s Scheme Compliance certificate, click here to view.