This project included the shell and core construction and subsequent fit out of a 3/4 storey parish hall and classroom annexe in a city centre location.
- Value: £2.4m
- Contract Period: 35 weeks (shell) 33 weeks (fit out)
- Completion: May 2014 (shell) February 2015 (fit out)
- Client: Diocese of Westminister
- Architect: John Willcock Architects
- Quantity Surveyor: Ridge and Partners
- Structural Engineer: Derek Lofty & Associates
- Services Engineer: Pasion Star Limited
We received a Considerate Constructor’s Scheme Performance Beyond Compliance certificate, click here to view.