The construction of a 2 storey infill extension, a standalone annexe building, new kitchen facilities, new M&E installation works and external reinstatement works.
The project was carried out on a fully operational, extremely confined, primary school site.
- Value: £2.84m
- Contract Period: 67 weeks
- Completion: May 2014
- Client: The Governing Body of St Stephen’s C of E Primary School
- Architect: NBF Partnership
- Quantity Surveyor: Henry Riley LLP
- Structural Engineer: Milne Consulting
- Services Engineer: ENG Design
We received a Considerate Constructor’s Scheme Performance Beyond Compliance certificate, click here to view.